Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Hiatus...

Hiatus - an interruption in the intensity or amount of something.

Please forgive the hiatus, it will continue for the unforeseeable future or until I can't handle life without this outlet to vent. Seriously though, with some changes afoot and an extremely busy time, I will be out for a short while.

Please, if you are one of the two or three people who actually visit here regularly, check in and see when the hiatus is over. If you would like me to email you when I do start adding content, please send me an email so I know.

Until then, my friends...

Keep fighting for freedom and having fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will look forward to your return. Your articles are very insightful.

OAFFER said...

Thank you anon, I will try to return soon.