Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Woolsey a Shameful Representative – Sheehan a Shameful Megalomaniac

One More Reason to Support Joe Nation

I do not live in the Bay Area, nor am I a Democrat. But, I would love to see center-left Assemblyman Joe Nation (right) defeat radical anti-American leftist Representative Lynn Woolsey in the Democrat primary for California's sixth congressional district.


Yesterday, Woolsey gave the disgraceful Cindy Sheehan (left) a ticket to sit in the gallery of House of Representatives during the President's State of the Union address. In her "look at me, look at me" fashion, Ms. Sheehan managed to get herself arrested for violating the House rules. Don't think for a moment that this megalomaniac didn't know she was creating a scene; or that she didn't know that she would be arrested if she refused to abide by the rules. That was her goal.

I have been blessed with three children, all of whom have at one time or another tried to gain attention by acting out in inappropriate ways (commonly called "child-like behavior"). I disciplined them and taught them better ways to gain attention. I have been rewarded by watching my three children grow into healthy and delightful people. Perhaps, Ms. Sheehan could benefit from a little old fashioned parenting.

(Pictured on the left) Woolsey's hatred of the Bush Administration and her left wing anger toward America has caused her to behave in disgraceful ways. Giving Ms. Sheehan her one ticket to the House gallery so that Sheehan could make a fool out of herself is just one more example. It is also one more reason why I hope Joe Nation wins that Democrat primary.

No comments: